A Compilation of 2017`s Most Popular Recipes
If you are short on time, you`re in the right place with me.
All recipes are easy and quick to prepare. Yet and still, the have what it takes.
For many years, I have been passionately experimenting with spices and fresh ingredients.
I have always been drawn to experiments. It excites me to break the mold and to fuse different dishes. I love building bridges between contradictions.
Love and lust are the motors that drive me.
Join me in my journey to a fragrant, delicious world of its own.
We create our very own Garden of Eden and make our palate and that of others water with pleasure.
With simple instructions you will transform your kitchen into a lab of love and also of venture. I`m looking forward to you, your comments and your inspirations.
- 1. Ceviche
- 2. Vanilla cream with strawberries
- 3. Gilthead seabream on wine jelly
- 4. Cold smoked char
- 5. 4 course meal
- 6. Orange cream, out soon on my blog
- 7. Shrimps on salmon with orange saffron sauce
- 8. Shrimps and salmon on avocado
- 9. Christinas tomato soup
- 10. Cod with saffron sauce
- 11. Arugula on avocado and mozzarella, out soon on my blog
- 12. Salmon with sage, out soon on my blog